🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

I keep running out of mana vs tough bosses (Rumi charges runs out during early fight). How do we sustain mana vs tough bosses in prolonged fights with few to no adds? (Yes I got mystic bulwark)
Последняя редакция: silverdash. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 9:38:13
is this legit build for endgame or jus something what only creator can take to endgame and facetank sirius and whatever and blow hardest bosses up in seconds? Just wondering before i waste my time on it.
Hi there,

I've got some dumb'ass question about the wand: I 've across some reddit guy who's been showing off his little stick on Harvest...

Here is the thing:

The Dumb'ass question is : Why did this guy chooses an opal base? ok the spell implicit is a bit higher than an imbued but the base aps of Imbued's isn't worthier?

(Forgive my English)

HF Exiles!
"
Maestery написал:
is this legit build for endgame or jus something what only creator can take to endgame and facetank sirius and whatever and blow hardest bosses up in seconds? Just wondering before i waste my time on it.

I feel like a glass cannon. You die too many times to too many random things.
If you have 20 ex to gear up before it is fine, otherwise it is a glass cannon.

"
GiraffeChuck написал:
"
Maestery написал:

So basicaly there is nothing about that opsurvival the dude is talking about?
Doing pretty well following the guide, obliterating most stuff
"
Maestery написал:
"
GiraffeChuck написал:
"
Maestery написал:

I started by following this build exact but once I hit level 90 I was pretty glass cannon as the other guy mentioned. I changed my tree for 35 orb of regrets and feel sooo much better now. Can facetank T14+ bosses with no problem. I went on poe.ninja and looked at the top VD builds (not including the LL ones) and saw almost all of them pathed down the left side of the tree and got Escalation and Juggernaut and Call to Arms nodes. Now I can spam Enduring Cry much more and basically never die
Последняя редакция: KHthe8th. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 10:45:00
"
GiraffeChuck написал:
"
Maestery написал:

stop running double circle of anguish if you don't know wtf are you doing lol

"glass cannon my ass" i just facetanked the entire sirus A5 fight with my crap gear

"
Maestery написал:
"
GiraffeChuck написал:
"
Maestery написал:

look at the gear the person you are quoting is using and then read the guide, he has no armor, hes using a evasion shield (lul) and 2 rings that shouldn't be used if you don't have the rest of the gear to back them up

more than half the people qqing on this thread can't even choose gear properly
I personally also went to the left bottom more as the instant enduring cry is just to nice at the moment.
I doing T14-16 a lot and bosses are not that good at the moment but that is mostly because I just don't have the right items yet.

From what I notice is that the survival goes up a lot once you have the shield with life on block and also the jewel that give some life leech.
Until then I guess it stays a bit squishy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация