[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Is essence rush really now worth it? I guess it depends on how often we are leeching during boss fights. Since we are constantly taking self-ignite damage though, wouldnt we be leeching es the majority of the time? I was trying to track this by watching my character stats and the proc for essence rush seems to flicker back and forth constantly.
"
von_Thurgau написал:
I recently started this build and made it to maps. This is my current gear and I have around 2-3ex to spend. What would you say I should focus on next?

Thanks a lot for the build, this is exactly my playstyle! I've used CwC for leveling but now switched to CoC. Man, I miss those balls, guess I need more crit chance or accuracy? :D

Right now it feels squishy but I think that's normal with the current gear :)

Yeah you're going to be a bit squishy with current gear. Check your accuracy tooltip in game. You really want that to as high as possible. 95%+ for sure. GLoves+helmet are a great place to get accuracy

As for where to spend 2-3ex. I would anoint your amulet (Silver Oil) with Charging Offensive to get +3 Endurance and Frenzy Charges at all times.

*ANY* 6L chest. In fact, buy a 6L EV/ES Chest with Item level 84+ to use as a crafting base later. They're like 30-50c. When you have more budget you can slam with a Hunter Exalt and use harvest Critical reforges to get attack and/or spell crit for a reasonable budget chest. Do that later though. For now just toss an essence of greed for life. Better than a tabula.

From there make whatever smaller upgrades to rares to get good enough accuracy.

Save. Save up for an ES on Hit Watcher's eye and an enlighten 4.

"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:
Is essence rush really now worth it? I guess it depends on how often we are leeching during boss fights. Since we are constantly taking self-ignite damage though, wouldnt we be leeching es the majority of the time? I was trying to track this by watching my character stats and the proc for essence rush seems to flicker back and forth constantly.

Yeah, see, points are so valuable in this build that I can't justify the 2 points to take essence rush. I don't even really want to spend 1 point for ES leech at all because our recovery is so good as it is. If you need a budget cluster jewel then it's a fine one to get though.

"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Yeah, see, points are so valuable in this build that I can't justify the 2 points to take essence rush. I don't even really want to spend 1 point for ES leech at all because our recovery is so good as it is. If you need a budget cluster jewel then it's a fine one to get though.

[/quote]

Ah i see what you mean. I have the big boy cluster with the block nodes up front and essence rush in the back, but what you say makes sense. I could likely drop those 2 points to use for a small cluster with mage hunter on it as well. Or do you think that extra block isnt worth 3 extra points for socket and 2 small cluster passives?

Also i managed to score a large cluster jewel with overlord/vicious skewering on it which places overlord as the first node. Its a nice way to get fortify since this cluster was much less than a 10ex+ overlord megalomaniac. Eventually, i’ll swap it but it is kinda nice because it gives me another jewel socket next to overlord.
"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Ah i see what you mean. I have the big boy cluster with the block nodes up front and essence rush in the back, but what you say makes sense. I could likely drop those 2 points to use for a small cluster with mage hunter on it as well. Or do you think that extra block isnt worth 3 extra points for socket and 2 small cluster passives?

Also i managed to score a large cluster jewel with overlord/vicious skewering on it which places overlord as the first node. Its a nice way to get fortify since this cluster was much less than a 10ex+ overlord megalomaniac. Eventually, i’ll swap it but it is kinda nice because it gives me another jewel socket next to overlord.[/quote]

Overlord OP. :D

But yeah the extra points are more flexible. Can use for mage hunter, fettle, or anything you like really.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
von_Thurgau написал:
I recently started this build and made it to maps. This is my current gear and I have around 2-3ex to spend. What would you say I should focus on next?

Thanks a lot for the build, this is exactly my playstyle! I've used CwC for leveling but now switched to CoC. Man, I miss those balls, guess I need more crit chance or accuracy? :D

Right now it feels squishy but I think that's normal with the current gear :)

Yeah you're going to be a bit squishy with current gear. Check your accuracy tooltip in game. You really want that to as high as possible. 95%+ for sure. GLoves+helmet are a great place to get accuracy

As for where to spend 2-3ex. I would anoint your amulet (Silver Oil) with Charging Offensive to get +3 Endurance and Frenzy Charges at all times.

*ANY* 6L chest. In fact, buy a 6L EV/ES Chest with Item level 84+ to use as a crafting base later. They're like 30-50c. When you have more budget you can slam with a Hunter Exalt and use harvest Critical reforges to get attack and/or spell crit for a reasonable budget chest. Do that later though. For now just toss an essence of greed for life. Better than a tabula.

From there make whatever smaller upgrades to rares to get good enough accuracy.

Save. Save up for an ES on Hit Watcher's eye and an enlighten 4.

"
SniggidyDiggidy написал:

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer, much appreciated! :)
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
Can you please make a non cluster starter variation of the build up to lvl 95? That way after act 10, we don't need to worry about getting cluster jewels or other jewels we can't afford yet. I think you made a pob up to like 85 or 90 but that's for the spellslinger version but the guide said we can switch at lvl 70 which I did. Also I am assuming the gems and links in the written guide is the latest one and pob is old? I'd like to know which one is latest so I can know which gems and links to use

Level 95 no clusters, no thread of hope. Using an inspired learning: https://pastebin.com/jWSwLNz2
Thanks for the insight Gryph, yeah I got the idea with the hothead from your previous gear :)

Just one quick question, Are you sure that a hunter chest is best for endgame? I am currently planning on going inpula with +2 aope gems and 50% reduced damage from crit corruption. I think I will miss the sweet explosions if I switched :D

Edit1: POB from today https://pastebin.com/CqHFKxGq
Последняя редакция: Waemiwi. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 14:42:44
"
Waemiwi написал:
Thanks for the insight Gryph, yeah I got the idea with the hothead from your previous gear :)

Just one quick question, Are you sure that a hunter chest is best for endgame? I am currently planning on going inpula with +2 aope gems and 50% reduced damage from crit corruption. I think I will miss the sweet explosions if I switched :D

I mean, there are always exception to the rule, right? If you want to jam that inpulsa then you JAM THAT MAFUGGIN INPULSA! :D

That said, just keep in mind what you're passing up, and if that's okay fro you, then do it up:
150-210 life on block
8-12% Attack+Spell Block
Attack Crit
10% of max life as extra ES
Extra Curse

for

Blue boom booms
Shock immunity
More damage from corruption
resilience to crit damage.
"
I mean, there are always exception to the rule, right? If you want to jam that inpulsa then you JAM THAT MAFUGGIN INPULSA! :D

That said, just keep in mind what you're passing up, and if that's okay fro you, then do it up:
150-210 life on block
8-12% Attack+Spell Block
Attack Crit
10% of max life as extra ES
Extra Curse

for

Blue boom booms
Shock immunity
More damage from corruption
resilience to crit damage.

Yeah you are right, I guess I will "finish" the built and then decide on a chest :) Although my effective crit chance is 99% right now...hmmm tough decisions need to be made :D
Bro I just bought an Astral Plate man the build is so much more tanky because of the armor, your weren't kidding.

Still trying to get mana even after soverign nodes. Can only run Anger, Flesh and Stone and Precision tips?
Последняя редакция: Whisperedn7x. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 17:18:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация