[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Whisperedn7x написал:
Bro I just bought an Astral Plate man the build is so much more tanky because of the armor, your weren't kidding.

Still trying to get mana even after soverign nodes. Can only run Anger, Flesh and Stone and Precision tips?

Enlighten 4 and I would run Herald of Ash, Discipline, Zealotry, Precision
"
Superness написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:
Bro I just bought an Astral Plate man the build is so much more tanky because of the armor, your weren't kidding.

Still trying to get mana even after soverign nodes. Can only run Anger, Flesh and Stone and Precision tips?

He doesn't have the watcher's eye, Flesh n stone better until that is gotten.

But yes, you need enlighten or other source of mana reserve to run them all. Blame Flesh n Stone mana reserve nerf. used to be able to run it without enlighten :(
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

Lol i still cant decide between an astral for the resist and armor or a regalia for the ES

Just 6 linked my staff and added in ball lightning.

deciding whether i wanna update gear or get the rest of the clusters first
Последняя редакция: Kyronami. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 18:47:01
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Superness написал:
"
Whisperedn7x написал:

He doesn't have the watcher's eye, Flesh n stone better until that is gotten.

But yes, you need enlighten or other source of mana reserve to run them all. Blame Flesh n Stone mana reserve nerf. used to be able to run it without enlighten :(

I actually have Watchers eye but I can't find one with ES on hit with Discipline. I looked today and literally none are avaiable. Might take me sometime to get it one day lol
Really? I just searched the mod and there is 56 available
Последняя редакция: Kyronami. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 19:11:40
Edit: Double post
Последняя редакция: Kyronami. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 19:11:49
"
Kyronami написал:

Seriously on watchers eye? wow I searched eariler and it says none well back to drawing board
"
Kyronami написал:

Seriously on watchers eye? wow I searched eariler and it says none well back to drawing board
"
Whisperedn7x написал:
"
Kyronami написал:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/8LdlX2BcV
I tried another build this season, the block was missed, I'm going back to this build again.
Последняя редакция: ThecNiqueMan. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 23:12:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация