[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Whats a good way to craft an endgame chest? market seems pretty dry and the craft process in your guide uses harvest, which i gues no longer works for influenced items?
"
Mathorg написал:
Whats a good way to craft an endgame chest? market seems pretty dry and the craft process in your guide uses harvest, which i gues no longer works for influenced items?

You can no longer augment influenced items outside of augment influence modifier craft. The process in the guide is written for 3.14.
Hey Gryph!

I've been following this build for some time and I am at a complete crossroad on where to begin in upgrading my items. I'm absolutely loving this build but cant seem to kill sirus or other higher tier bosses -- I can do t16's with ease but occasionally get one shot. Was saving for the replica dusk staff but thinking I need to focus more on survivability. Can you take a peek at my gear and passives when you get a little time and tell me what you would upgrade next or change.

Thank you so much!!
"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
Hey Gryph!

I've been following this build for some time and I am at a complete crossroad on where to begin in upgrading my items. I'm absolutely loving this build but cant seem to kill sirus or other higher tier bosses -- I can do t16's with ease but occasionally get one shot. Was saving for the replica dusk staff but thinking I need to focus more on survivability. Can you take a peek at my gear and passives when you get a little time and tell me what you would upgrade next or change.

Thank you so much!!

Yup, no need to get the staff yet. I'd fix your cluster trees, get a Bottled Faith, get a rare chest with attack crit+offering effect+extra curse+10% of life as extra ES, and get the missing life nodes--ESPECIALLY melding. You're likely missing a huge amount of life because of that alone. Aim for 8k total life+ES with fortify and you should be able to tank most things....oh and slot in a leveled Immortal Call...You should get a huge uptime on that. swap out second wind in movement setup as it's a great skill to link to Arcane Surge.
Thank you for the reply, Do you rec replacing smoke mine with immortal call?
"

no, I'd replace second wind. :P

Unless you don't like smoke mine of course. I personally like the extra movement speed.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"

no, I'd replace second wind. :P

Unless you don't like smoke mine of course. I personally like the extra movement speed.

Upgraded my passives quite a bit now --

Doryani gave me this, was hoping for the elemental resist because im kinda slacking but only a bit

Ended up buying a Megalomaniac, not quite the right ones but

got for 6ex thought it was a decent deal.

Will try this out a bit and work on getting a new chest -- I think thats going to be an expensive feat! Lots of room for improvement and definitely something to work towards now. I'm kinda broke currency wise but I think this will help a lot over-all, much better health and ES now.

Smoke mine. I just realized after playing this entire time thats its actually an ability I have to use. LOL. I feel dumb. Whats the best way to use it?
"

Smoke mine. I just realized after playing this entire time thats its actually an ability I have to use. LOL. I feel dumb. Whats the best way to use it?

Put Detonate Mine on left click. My button rotation for Mine+Flame Dash is:

Q(mine) -> Detonate(Holding Left Click) -> W(Flame Dash)

makes a really nice movement set that can cover a lot of distance.

That said you CAN drop one or the other depending on your preferences.

Can even switch to Dash with Second Wind if you prefer to drop Smoke Mine.

My personal preference is to use Smoke Mine for movement speed boost as it is also an adequate movement skill for traversing cliffs and the like--though flame dash is better at those things.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Hey Gryph!

Thank you so much!!

Yup, no need to get the staff yet. I'd fix your cluster trees, get a Bottled Faith, get a rare chest with attack crit+offering effect+extra curse+10% of life as extra ES, and get the missing life nodes--ESPECIALLY melding. You're likely missing a huge amount of life because of that alone. Aim for 8k total life+ES with fortify and you should be able to tank most things....oh and slot in a leveled Immortal Call...You should get a huge uptime on that. swap out second wind in movement setup as it's a great skill to link to Arcane Surge.

Jeez, I don't have even close to 8k HP+ES and I basically never die now. Uber, A9, all mods (except ele reflect). Best defense is a good offense I guess?
Последняя редакция: Novahawkx. Время: 4 июня 2021 г., 4:36:49
How do we gain Endurance Charges? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I think my gem setup is all out of wack.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация