[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
How do we gain Endurance Charges? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I think my gem setup is all out of wack.

Charging Offensive anoint gives endurance charges as we hit ourselves from Eye of Innocence
Hi, I tried your build and really like it, would you mind post your this league's or ritual's pob? Because I saw a bit tweak on your "My gear" page, and wonder why you have a few more cluster jewels and jewel changes compare to the one you posted at the top of the guide?
Последняя редакция: AwakenerEX. Время: 6 июня 2021 г., 19:30:35
"
AwakenerEX написал:
Hi, I tried your build and really like it, would you mind post your this league's or ritual's pob? Because I saw a bit tweak on your "My gear" page, and wonder why you have a few more cluster jewels and jewel changes compare to the one you posted at the top of the guide?

Because I experiment a lot. Dual cluster tree requires a VERY high level (like, 97+) and is really only intended for min-maxers.

If you want to see how I approached it this league, check out the Low Life+Petrified blood section as that's how I did it for 3.14

I will, of course, make updates for 3.15 as well.
Thank you for explaining!

Hi I just made a good chest base, before I fix the prefix, do I need to care about the third suffix block recovery?Is it useful since we block, or we have to remove it by using rem non add inf harvest craft?
"
AwakenerEX написал:

Hi I just made a good chest base, before I fix the prefix, do I need to care about the third suffix block recovery?Is it useful since we block, or we have to remove it by using rem non add inf harvest craft?

You can try removing it that way but I think that craft is very expensive. Might be better off selling that and trying again.

We don't care about that suffix.
OK, thanks!
I switched from my Gladiator to this build and setup everything as your guide says, but I have a huge lag in killing mapbosses.
Clearspeed in Maps is insane! It is really amazing. But i am not able to get bosses down. Is there any advice for this?
"
Tharlimas написал:
I switched from my Gladiator to this build and setup everything as your guide says, but I have a huge lag in killing mapbosses.
Clearspeed in Maps is insane! It is really amazing. But i am not able to get bosses down. Is there any advice for this?

Checking via mobile is tedious, but you can start by getting a higher level VD gem for sure. Bottled Faith is also a very strong piece (expensive I know). But it would probably let your droo increased crit chance from your setup.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Tharlimas написал:

Checking via mobile is tedious, but you can start by getting a higher level VD gem for sure. Bottled Faith is also a very strong piece (expensive I know). But it would probably let your droo increased crit chance from your setup.

Thank you, I kolled Drox lvl 6 with more Crit and hit chance.
But what is VD? :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация