[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Tharlimas написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Tharlimas написал:
I switched from my Gladiator to this build and setup everything as your guide says, but I have a huge lag in killing mapbosses.
Clearspeed in Maps is insane! It is really amazing. But i am not able to get bosses down. Is there any advice for this?

Checking via mobile is tedious, but you can start by getting a higher level VD gem for sure. Bottled Faith is also a very strong piece (expensive I know). But it would probably let your droo increased crit chance from your setup.

Thank you, I kolled Drox lvl 6 with more Crit and hit chance.
But what is VD? :)

Volatile Dead. :)
Hello,

I saw some people are using Phantasmal Desecrate. What is the purpose of this if i play VD? How "Each Corpse spawned has 20% chance to be a Forgotten Corpse" will help me?

I was thinking maybe in the case when swap VD with DD because of Primal Crushclaw with increased life? Or i'm missing something in here...

Thank you!
"
joint77 написал:
Hello,

I saw some people are using Phantasmal Desecrate. What is the purpose of this if i play VD? How "Each Corpse spawned has 20% chance to be a Forgotten Corpse" will help me?

I was thinking maybe in the case when swap VD with DD because of Primal Crushclaw with increased life? Or i'm missing something in here...

Thank you!

The "Phantasmal" Corpses are Flickershades which have 300% increased life. This is a pretty decent damage boost for Volatile Dead if you are NOT using a spectre setup. By no means essential but, if you want a "free" DPS boost, worth using.

Again, only if you're not using spectres.
Thanks a lot mister!
Bosses are destroying me higher tier, not sure what I need to change but its kinda bumming me out hah
"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
Bosses are destroying me higher tier, not sure what I need to change but its kinda bumming me out hah

What's your chance to hit? You don't seem to have a lot of accuracy on gear. Accuracy is a huge DPS killer.

Also, Immolate should be something else. Taking colors into consideration, probably just do ES leech.

Also your chest has no crit on it at all. Attack and/or spell crit could be helpful.

You can also post your pob link here and if I get time I can take a peek or pop into the stream on Wednesday. My time is a bit limited atm because of life. ^^
sitting in hideout - Ill prob level up precision to 19 will get me to 100/97 --

https://pastebin.com/5F3CByc6
Current POB -- not sure how to use this program but this is fresh import.

Ill give it a shot changing immolate to ES Leech. I'm saving up for a new chest, dont think I can fix this one. Ill never again try and color a 180str chest to 4g 2b..

I just keep dying in T16 Ultimatums and sometimes lower, random bosses. Absolutely loving this build, just wish I didnt have to worry so much about dying. xD Jst seems like my damage is lacking.

Thank you so much, looking for all the tips I can get.
Will follow them to the T!
Последняя редакция: myBLUEjeansIStight. Время: 7 июня 2021 г., 23:25:41
"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
sitting in hideout - Ill prob level up precision to 19 will get me to 100/97 --

https://pastebin.com/5F3CByc6
Current POB -- not sure how to use this program but this is fresh import.

Ill give it a shot changing immolate to ES Leech. I'm saving up for a new chest, dont think I can fix this one. Ill never again try and color a 180str chest to 4g 2b..

I just keep dying in T16 Ultimatums and sometimes lower, random bosses. Absolutely loving this build, just wish I didnt have to worry so much about dying. xD Jst seems like my damage is lacking.

Thank you so much, looking for all the tips I can get.
Will follow them to the T!

Okay, I tweaked your POB(tree only) a bit. Your biggest issue is a low eHP pool. There are many life nodes that you aren't taking that you SHOULD be taking. To that end I removed Blunt Trauma--don't need the crit with Rep DD-- (4 points), Thaumophage (2 points, ES leech takes care of ES leech, swap for Immolate).
Also dropped Calamitous for 1 point as it's not doing a lot... And picked up life nodes on your tree.

Here's new POB:
https://pastebin.com/KZ8AzqK1

EDIT:
I would get a new ring with Accuracy, Flammability, and either str, dex, or veiled str+dex to save yourself another passive point or 2 for more life. :D
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 7 июня 2021 г., 23:43:35
YOU ARE AWESOME GRYPHEN, Will give these recs a try!! :D

Thank you!!
I wasnt sure if I needed to use ES Leech since I had watchers eye

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация