[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
I wasnt sure if I needed to use ES Leech since I had watchers eye

It's nice to have some ES leech. Ideally you'd use Hypothermia or Awakened Fire Pen but those are not blue gems and would mean you'd need to recolor staff.

You could also stick to Immolate. It's currently a 35% more damage multiplier vs Sirus so it's pretty decent. If you get a 21/20 it'd be about 38%. So, it's close to Hypothermia for the spell side of VD at least. I'd still use ES leech though.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Okay, I tweaked your POB(tree only) a bit. Your biggest issue is a low eHP pool. There are many life nodes that you aren't taking that you SHOULD be taking. To that end I removed Blunt Trauma--don't need the crit with Rep DD-- (4 points), Thaumophage (2 points, ES leech takes care of ES leech, swap for Immolate).
Also dropped Calamitous for 1 point as it's not doing a lot... And picked up life nodes on your tree.

Here's new POB:
https://pastebin.com/KZ8AzqK1

EDIT:
I would get a new ring with Accuracy, Flammability, and either str, dex, or veiled str+dex to save yourself another passive point or 2 for more life. :D

I always end up keeping Blunt Trauma and also adding weapon range enchant to my staff... it's really noticeable that you take a LOT less melee hits when the mobs are knocked out of melee range.
"
Novahawkx написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Okay, I tweaked your POB(tree only) a bit. Your biggest issue is a low eHP pool. There are many life nodes that you aren't taking that you SHOULD be taking. To that end I removed Blunt Trauma--don't need the crit with Rep DD-- (4 points), Thaumophage (2 points, ES leech takes care of ES leech, swap for Immolate).
Also dropped Calamitous for 1 point as it's not doing a lot... And picked up life nodes on your tree.

Here's new POB:
https://pastebin.com/KZ8AzqK1

EDIT:
I would get a new ring with Accuracy, Flammability, and either str, dex, or veiled str+dex to save yourself another passive point or 2 for more life. :D

I always end up keeping Blunt Trauma and also adding weapon range enchant to my staff... it's really noticeable that you take a LOT less melee hits when the mobs are knocked out of melee range.

is Increased Elemental Damage with attack skills useful on rings for this build?

also think I got kinda lucky with buying this, got it for 5ex, not sure if throwing a few divines at it will be worth it.

edit: used 3 divines on it
Последняя редакция: myBLUEjeansIStight. Время: 8 июня 2021 г., 10:03:06
Ele damage with attacks is not useful.

Also, nice eye! :D
What awakened gem do you think is the most important to get first? Awakened COC or Spell cascade? Kinda have my eye on cascade but not sure
"
What awakened gem do you think is the most important to get first? Awakened COC or Spell cascade? Kinda have my eye on cascade but not sure

If you want to upgrade out of a CDR belt/boot into something better, then woke CoC will let you do that (level 3+). If you don't have +1 VD helm enchant (because you want something else with utlity/damage/reserve) then Woke Cascade will have a big impact.
All the upgrades I need now are 10+ Ex :O

I doubt I'll get the staff before league end
how come I see some people not take the avoid stun on boots and use speed boots instead?

"
how come I see some people not take the avoid stun on boots and use speed boots instead?

Movespeed Enchant? Useless as we hit ourselves.

Anyways, laziness or stun avoidance elsewhere most likely.
Sorry for all the questions, do you prefer elusive or tailwind? and where do we get onslaught from?

Aiming for some new boots now as they're slacking
Последняя редакция: myBLUEjeansIStight. Время: 8 июня 2021 г., 20:19:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация