[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
myBLUEjeansIStight написал:
Sorry for all the questions, do you prefer elusive or tailwind? and where do we get onslaught from?

Aiming for some new boots now as they're slacking

I'd choose Tailwind over Elusive as I like to have my last prefix for cannot be frozen craft. That said I usually just use synth endurance charge boots and just get resists
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Sorry for all the questions, do you prefer elusive or tailwind? and where do we get onslaught from?

Aiming for some new boots now as they're slacking

I'd choose Tailwind over Elusive as I like to have my last prefix for cannot be frozen craft. That said I usually just use synth endurance charge boots and just get resists

Those changes you had me make were incredible, I definitely feel a lot better about things now! :D
I'm working on getting a new chest, is there anything else that I can replace with ball lightning? I've noticed it TANKS my fps compared to purifying flame or something.

I think thats my least favorite thing about this build is just how laggy I get
"
I'm working on getting a new chest, is there anything else that I can replace with ball lightning? I've noticed it TANKS my fps compared to purifying flame or something.

Make sure you change your networking mode to predictive instead of lockstep. Should help the lag a lot.
I apologize if this has been asked before, but why isn't desecrate on its own CWDT setup? That way you get another support gem for VD, 40%+ more damage. Only reason I can think of is gem slots, and having to hit dangerous bosses a enough times before desecrate will proc on its own?
"
Chubbypuppy написал:
I apologize if this has been asked before, but why isn't desecrate on its own CWDT setup? That way you get another support gem for VD, 40%+ more damage. Only reason I can think of is gem slots, and having to hit dangerous bosses a enough times before desecrate will proc on its own?

There are several reasons actually. But the easiest of those to understand is the cooldown recovery rates.

CWDT has 250ms CD
CoC has 150ms

So even if you were proccing desecrate on cooldown you're still not producing enough corpses for VD to consume. You'll also miss procs and lose damage that way.

But also...you can't CWDT proc without igniting enemies...Cyclone alone is not going to do that and we aren't in the business of doing CWDT loops as that's just not *practical* with GGG servers.

Under ideal circumstances right now you produce 12 corpses and consume 10-12 of those with VD depending on positioning and gear. And since they have the same cooldown time both are being procced in sync with eachother. Desecrate then VD on a consistent loop so there are no missed casts and no need to rely on otherwise inconsistent CWDT mechanics.

CWDT works so well with our setup because it's pure utility. Cyclone+CoC+Desecrate+VD do the heavy lifting to carry the engine and it just wouldn't work well without it.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"

Make sure you change your networking mode to predictive instead of lockstep. Should help the lag a lot.

Hey Gryph, what is the best possible changes I can make soon that will increase my damage? Make bosses die a little bit quicker.

https://pastebin.com/MsNQZK9x
my current pob

I think I need a bit more accuracy.
sitting at 98/94 atm, tool tip on cyclone only shows 16195 which im sure isnt accurate at all, but dps seems low on some rare mobs/map bosses. I can do sirus,and most other fights as long as I play the mechanic properly. Some bosses seem impossible (atziri for example)

I have about 30ex now just trying to figure out what my best possible option is for upgrading. I'm willing to change my gems or whatever it takes to get stronger :D
Последняя редакция: myBLUEjeansIStight. Время: 15 июня 2021 г., 14:25:19
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I was all POB-warrior happy with the DPS I pushed by using desecrate on CWDT, but I'm glad I asked.
"

Hey Gryph, what is the best possible changes I can make soon that will increase my damage? Make bosses die a little bit quicker.

my current pob

sitting at 98/94 atm, tool tip on cyclone only shows 16195 which im sure isnt accurate at all, but dps seems low on some rare mobs/map bosses. I can do sirus,and most other fights as long as I play the mechanic properly. Some bosses seem impossible (atziri for example)

I have about 30ex now just trying to figure out what my best possible option is for upgrading. I'm willing to change my gems or whatever it takes to get stronger :D

Well, start by getting a level 21 Volatile Dead. Also Get a lower level Arcane Surge. level 8 specifically will proc every time you cast Immortal Call. Right now it's probably never actually active because it's level 20.

Then I'd start looking into a better chest and helmet.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"

my current pob

Well, start by getting a level 21 Volatile Dead. Also Get a lower level Arcane Surge. level 8 specifically will proc every time you cast Immortal Call. Right now it's probably never actually active because it's level 20.

Then I'd start looking into a better chest and helmet.

oof wow yeah I totally missed that with Arcane Surge. :/ Thank you!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация