[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I just realized that I might calculated spectre's life wrong, should the 60k baselife already included the 800%inc ?or not?
Последняя редакция: AwakenerEX. Время: 22 июня 2021 г., 12:17:48
I may have missed this through the pages, but in the leveling POB, Why do we take Righteous Army and Spiritual aid? What do we have that are minions? The Volatile Dead says "Spell, AoE, Fire" -- I assumed the red balls were minions?

EDIT: Didn't read close enough, Spiritual Aid allows minion buffs(some) to effect us.... Gotcha. :)

Последняя редакция: scjohnson243_1. Время: 22 июня 2021 г., 12:16:21
Its feels like my Boss DPS isnt that great .. Could someone give me any tips for better boss DPS?
"
Autrux_x3 написал:
Its feels like my Boss DPS isnt that great .. Could someone give me any tips for better boss DPS?

What kind of gears are you having? full hit chance? crit chance?
"
AwakenerEX написал:
"
Autrux_x3 написал:

100% Hitchance and enough Crit Chance if im not mistaken.. Ive just created an PoB maybe you see whats wrong ^^.

https://pastebin.com/s4AZQx8Q
"
Autrux_x3 написал:
"
AwakenerEX написал:
"
Autrux_x3 написал:

100% Hitchance and enough Crit Chance if Im not mistaken.. Ive just created an PoB maybe you see whats wrong ^^.

https://pastebin.com/s4AZQx8Q

Bro why you did not unallocated Elemental Overload, you losing 450%+crit multiplier off course your dps is low lol
Последняя редакция: AwakenerEX. Время: 23 июня 2021 г., 21:14:21
"
AwakenerEX написал:

Bro why you did not unallocate Elemental Overload, you losing 450%+crit multiplier offcourse your dps is low lol

OMFG im the biggest Idiot in existence .. Thanks!!
"
Autrux_x3 написал:
"
AwakenerEX написал:

Bro why you did not unallocate Elemental Overload, you losing 450%+crit multiplier offcourse your dps is low lol

OMFG im the biggest Idiot in existence .. Thanks!!

Don't feel TOO bad. I did this in Ritual league start until 84. HAHAHA
Is heist 3:12 still a viable build?

and is there a way round that megalomaniac jewel with other jewels?
"
Eag1e написал:
Is heist 3:12 still a viable build?

and is there a way round that megalomaniac jewel with other jewels?

It's been updated for 3.13 and 3.14 and continues to be very viable. As for the mega jewel it just for Overlord for fortify. You can use a large cluster with Overlord or just pass it up if you cannot afford a mega with Overlord on it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация