[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Love this build and i hope it will live. Anyway thank you +Gryph+
We have a lot of nerfs hitting this build.

1) Diamond flask and bottled faith being nuked from orbit.

2) Cast when damage taken shenanigans now cost mana (Immortal call costs 35, Wave of conviction 19, Assassin's mark 21 last league if selfcasted instead of CWDT). Numbers should be significantly higher with CWDT changes.

3) Each trigger of Desecrate and VD (looking at char from last league) would combined cost 86 mana (and it will actually cost more now with multiplier changes).

4) Awakened hextouch worthless now

5) Onslaught jewel gone

More, but I can't continue

Just do not see this build in any way surviving these changes. Feeling really bitter at all the money I have given this company. Way too many changes and virtually all negative. This isn't the only build I love playing that has been nuked from orbit either. They really thought this was going to bring build diversity? Heh.
Последняя редакция: Klausdawg. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 12:53:24
"
klausdawg написал:
We have a lot of nerfs hitting this build.

1) Diamond flask and bottled faith being nuked from orbit.

2) Cast when damage taken shenanigans now cost mana (Immortal call costs 35, Wave of conviction 19, Assassin's mark 21 last league if selfcasted instead of CWDT). Numbers should be significantly higher with CWDT changes.

3) Each trigger of Desecrate and VD (looking at char from last league) would combined cost 86 mana (and it will actually cost more now with multiplier changes).

4) Awakened hextouch worthless now

5) Onslaught jewel gone

More, but I can't continue

Just do not see this build in any way surviving these changes. Feeling really bitter at all the money I have given this company. Way too many changes and virtually all negative. This isn't the only build I love playing that has been nuked from orbit either. They really thought this was going to bring build diversity? Heh.

It's okay I promise! :D

I'm going to be compiling a list of nerfs and solutions today. Probably on stream. It's bad, but seems mostly bad for everyone so...yeah. Mana issue is okay and solvable on a self hitting build with "%Damage taken recouped as mana" mods. We can also switch to Essence Glutton for more mana regen.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GRYPHENPREY, TAKE MY ENERGY! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Последняя редакция: Klausdawg. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 13:04:16
"
klausdawg написал:

"
Autrux_x3 написал:

<3

Gonna be streaming in about 25 minutes to talk about things. :)
"
ЖеняПивко написал:

<3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация