[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Yeah, i noticed the updates but some of the gears are a bit pricey.

Hopefully i'll emulate your 3:12 build as i LOVE vd builds. I was playing mine over 12 months ago, but when i came back from a break, it was nerfed to the ground sadly so this is a nice twist to it & look forward to it's playstyle
Ok, this is my set up, but 1 question

How do you get the 5 auras running all at the same time? ( Discipline, HoA, Anger, Precision + aspect )

"
Eag1e написал:
Ok, this is my set up, but 1 question

How do you get the 5 auras running all at the same time? ( Discipline, HoA, Anger, Precision + aspect )

You may need to use a lower level Precision or pick up Anomalous for 10% mana reserved on it. But you should be able to fit in HOA, Anger, Discipline, and Precision.

I never used Aspect btw.
Yeah, i grabbed the 10% mana reduction node already.

Now i know about aspect, i can change gloves for better ones

Loving the build btw, melts Elder so easily
"
Eag1e написал:
Yeah, i grabbed the 10% mana reduction node already.

Now i know about aspect, i can change gloves for better ones

Loving the build btw, melts Elder so easily

Oh I meant the alternate quality precision. Gives 10% reduced mana reserve for precision at 20% quality.
well, managed to get up to 1.4M dps nearly and loving it. Yet to try it on sirus and mavern but no problems so far with all the other bosses

Thanks for a great fun build

Just one thing though, it's VERY rare ( if ever ) i use smoke mine / second wind. Could i swap to +# spectres with +3 helm?
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 2 июля 2021 г., 11:59:30
"
Eag1e написал:
well, managed to get up to 1.4M dps nearly and loving it. Yet to try it on sirus and mavern but no problems so far with all the other bosses

Thanks for a great fun build

Just one thing though, it's VERY rare ( if ever ) i use smoke mine / second wind. Could i swap to +# spectres with +3 helm?

I like smoke mine for the movement speed personally. Makes for better mobility. That said if you don't care for it then yeah you can add a specter setup for sure. The +3 helmet is not needed though, but certainly not bad either.
I know people are going to ask so I'm going to put my initial thoughts here regarding the triggered spell mana costs.

IT'S FINE I PROMISE!

We might want to use Essence Glutton instead of Commander of Darkness if mana costs and consumption is too great. This would help a lot. There are also Enduring mana flasks and Inspiration Support, Reduced mana costs on tree and ring can help a lot as well.

It's fine. We'll wait for the manifesto/patch notes for all the pertinent information.
Petrified blood Version is best now i think. So we have some mana and with essence glutton we can just sustain mana also pain attunement should almost negate nerfs for this build as we dont rely that jeavy on dmg Support gems
"
reggie_gakil написал:
Petrified blood Version is best now i think. So we have some mana and with essence glutton we can just sustain mana also pain attunement should almost negate nerfs for this build as we dont rely that jeavy on dmg Support gems

The lack of supports also brings the mana cost on the skills way down making -mana cost a very viable way to mitigate the problem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация