[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I remember playing this build in 3.14 and had a blast, really hope it still works =(
"
lillbrorsan написал:
I remember playing this build in 3.14 and had a blast, really hope it still works =(

Ah yeah, it still works (functionally). Gotta take Essence Glutton +generic attack mana leech to handle the mana. Currently level 76 with the character and doing fine.

Oh sweet!
Is there an updated POB?
I looked at the one in the first post but it seems outdated?
"
lillbrorsan написал:
Oh sweet!
Is there an updated POB?
I looked at the one in the first post but it seems outdated?

Ah, I haven't updated the POB but the only notable changes are to change the large cluster to Overlord+Fuel the Fight (mana leech) to help with mana sustain. I'll try updating it later this week after I've leveled her and geared her more. You can always check my profile to see what I'm doing on my character now.
what auras do you need to give up in order to have enough mana?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Only way to disable knockback its dont pickup Blunt Trauma node? Hate knockbacks :-( They are annoying in predictive mode.
"
Signarion написал:
what auras do you need to give up in order to have enough mana?

I am using Discipline, Anger, and Precision at the moment. If I had enlighten that would help a lot. I plan to try an aura cluster jewel with Precise Commander (crit) and Slef-Control (Discipline mana reserve) to fit in herald of Ash.

And yeah if you don't want KB you just have to NOT take that node. I always plan for not taking it anyways myself. Getting Rep DD helps with this immensely.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I am using Discipline, Anger, and Precision at the moment. If I had enlighten that would help a lot. I plan to try an aura cluster jewel with Precise Commander (crit) and Slef-Control (Discipline mana reserve) to fit in herald of Ash.

And yeah if you don't want KB you just have to NOT take that node. I always plan for not taking it anyways myself. Getting Rep DD helps with this immensely.

What are KB and DD?

Right now I don't have enough mana on single bosses.

And there is also a VERY strong lack of boss damage compared to 3.14
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Последняя редакция: Signarion. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 17:18:19
"
Signarion написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

What are KB and DD?

Right now I don't have enough mana on single bosses

Ah sorry, that was @abdemon

Knockback and Replica Duskdawn

You can always try taking Mind Drinker for generic mana leech or change large cluster to Overlord+Fuel the Fight for fortify+Mana leech.

To test if the mana leech will work for you, you can always wear the Peregrine to test. Has big accuracy+leech.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

You can always try taking Mind Drinker for generic mana leech or change large cluster to Overlord+Fuel the Fight for fortify+Mana leech.

To test if the mana leech will work for you, you can always wear the Peregrine to test. Has big accuracy+leech.

Thank you.
And what about a strong reduction in damage to bosses? I killed a5 Sirius for 5 minutes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация