[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hey! Really want to try this but the watchers eye with energy shield mod is 10ex. Is there a cheap way around? Like a shaper ring with life gained on enemy hit by spells?
"
bankai1009 написал:
Hey! Really want to try this but the watchers eye with energy shield mod is 10ex. Is there a cheap way around? Like a shaper ring with life gained on enemy hit by spells?

The experience after that watcher's eye and the glorious vanity is so much better.

It is worth it. Make sure you have the burning cluster for smoother gameplay as well.
Ive been playing a version of this from reddit/youtube and i dont think this is a great build for the cost it takes to get these items vs the char im actually using

I feel like you need an es watcher on all es builds and that thing is 12ex alone
Right now i die to random stuff (and bosses/harvest/expd) mobs really easy even with the block but im missing the watchers and the right timeless (got the cheap version)

Also dont think the damage is that good vs ele hit totems (and their damage is not good) but i dont have max gems/full tree with clusters yet so idk maybe i just need more lvls if i could stop dying

The other version also has a weird 2nd damage setup (this one is for cursing i think) and i feel like CWC>COC since crit is to low to actually work all the time
Последняя редакция: Lynerus. Время: 21 авг. 2021 г., 22:03:22
"
Lynerus написал:
Ive been playing a version of this from reddit/youtube and i dont think this is a great build for the cost it takes to get these items vs the char im actually using

I feel like you need an es watcher on all es builds and that thing is 12ex alone
Right now i die to random stuff (and bosses/harvest/expd) mobs really easy even with the block but im missing the watchers and the right timeless (got the cheap version)

Also dont think the damage is that good vs ele hit totems (and their damage is not good) but i dont have max gems/full tree with clusters yet so idk maybe i just need more lvls if i could stop dying

The other version also has a weird 2nd damage setup (this one is for cursing i think) and i feel like CWC>COC since crit is to low to actually work all the time

The build really needs teh core items to feel good. The issue is that the items have more than quadrupled in price since Jungroan released that video.

ES on hit WAS 3ex. Martyr was liek 10c. The other uniques were like 10c. lol.

CWC is terrible in comparison though. Getting to 100% crit chance is not hard at all and the attack speed scaling from Corpse Pact Ascendnacy takes care of APS.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Lynerus написал:

The build really needs teh core items to feel good. The issue is that the items have more than quadrupled in price since Jungroan released that video.

CWC is terrible in comparison though. Getting to 100% crit chance is not hard at all and the attack speed scaling from Corpse Pact Ascendnacy takes care of APS.

I just got dopp/right timeless and im at like 88% crit chance with my flask on (was like 30 or something in a tab) need more lvls... ive put like 11ex in this build so far and i cant even do t5s without dying to boss/exp mobs or synth masters/whatever lol

I put like 1 maybe 2ex in my ele hit build and it can do t16s tho i do die on it randomly to (thats why i wanted to do this it looked better)
"
Lynerus написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Lynerus написал:

I just got dopp/right timeless and im at like 88% crit chance with my flask on (was like 30 or something in a tab) need more lvls... ive put like 11ex in this build so far and i cant even do t5s without dying to boss/exp mobs or synth masters/whatever lol

I put like 1 maybe 2ex in my ele hit build and it can do t16s tho i do die on it randomly to (thats why i wanted to do this it looked better)

Like I said, the prices on items has quadrupled or more. So before a 10-15ex budget was what you needed for the build to feel *good*...now you're spending 10+ on an eye, +3-4ex on the required pieces+jewels(which were literally 10c or less per item before).

This is no longer a "budget" friendly build. Like, it's great and works once you've passed a certain threshold in levels and gear but before you have properly invested into it.

Not trying to sugarcoat it. There are a lot of cogs that need to be in place for this to play out the way you want it to. But once you've reached that point it feels amazing and can be scaled further.

You really want to get:
6k total life+ES (7k+ starts feeling invincible)
Chaos Resistance. GET AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Randomly dying to one shots? Probably chaos damage/dots or phys hits. Aim for 50%+ if you can.
Fortify. overlord notable will make a huge difference. The above total life+ES numbers assume you have this.
Self casting Immortal Call helps immensely. Especially if you're strategic with it. Endurance Charges are generated almost instantly.
ES on Hit Watcher's Eye+Glorious Vanity/Corrupted Soul.

100% chance to hit. I'm looking at your gear right now and you have 0 accuracy anywhere on gear. You won't be hitting anything to crit like this.
For comparison, I have T1 on gloves+level 20 precision.

Also your amulet is not anointed. That's 12% phys damage reduction+12% more damage on its own. Charging Offensive.

The build is not as easy to put together as Jungroan made it look in his video. There are a lot of small details that make big differences that are easily overlooked.

Anyways, I hope that helps some.
I bought a shaper bone helmet with enchant, but need to get neearby enemies with another influence mod for maven orb. Failing at trying to do it various ways.

Any suggestions on best way to do this? Tried scorching fossils, prismatics, and just chaos spam and haven't gotten lucky.

Well, I got 3 influence mods twice and then annulled the wrong one each time :|
"
klausdawg написал:
I bought a shaper bone helmet with enchant, but need to get neearby enemies with another influence mod for maven orb. Failing at trying to do it various ways.

Any suggestions on best way to do this? Tried scorching fossils, prismatics, and just chaos spam and haven't gotten lucky.

Well, I got 3 influence mods twice and then annulled the wrong one each time :|

oof, that's rough. I usually go for the warlord mod on the base because scorched fossil spam is a lot easier and then just buy the shaper mod+1 influence to try and elevate from there. Those cost 1-2ex though still, so if you're spending less than that to try to Maven you're probably okay.

I have a couple of these double elevated for sale though :P

Crafted helm after 5 maven's orbs. Uggh, but at least its done now! Totally fine with it for quite awhile I think.

"
Lynerus написал:
ive put like 11ex in this build so far and i cant even do t5s without dying to boss/exp mobs or synth masters/whatever lol

Something to keep in mind is that once geared this build can do all content (perhaps not Feared? Haven't tried). A9 sirus, maven, uber elder. It also can do all that while being a really fun mapper.

Yes, many builds can do those bosses with relatively little investment. However, almost always there is a tradeoff.

"
klausdawg написал:
Crafted helm after 5 maven's orbs. Uggh, but at least its done now! Totally fine with it for quite awhile I think.

"
Lynerus написал:
ive put like 11ex in this build so far and i cant even do t5s without dying to boss/exp mobs or synth masters/whatever lol

Something to keep in mind is that once geared this build can do all content (perhaps not Feared? Haven't tried). A9 sirus, maven, uber elder. It also can do all that while being a really fun mapper.

Yes, many builds can do those bosses with relatively little investment. However, almost always there is a tradeoff.

This. Also farms Simulacrum very smoothly as well (my favorite content). Can do the Feared but I think requires skill/minmax.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация