[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
klausdawg написал:
Great work Gryphenprey!

I'm running a petrified blood version with your same tree. Using a lot of the stuff I saw on your old char to deal with mana issues:

1) Ring with +3 mana on spell hit
2) Ring with 6% recouped as mana
3) Boot enchant with less cost
4) Replica conq' eff
5) Righteous Decree
6) Lucidity for less mana while channeling
7) Enlightenlvl 4 and mana reservation reduction was required on helm or it would have cost me an aura

Have no mana issues atm, so might try removing some of that stuff and see how much I need it.

Using aquamarine and replica duskdawn instead of freeze immunity, seems to work pretty well. Main problem right now is not stun immune, which can be problematic at times.

Some thoughts:
1) Petrified blood might be a trap, extra damage is nice but you are more squishy.
2) Anom petrified blood is definitely a trap, use normal version. Big increase in survivability when I stopped using it.
3) Reduced mana enchants are definitely the way to go now
4) Rotgut is finally good, wtf
5) enlighten lvl 4 price sucks

Using diamond flask but think cinderswallow with crit is probably just better atm. Diamond flask just doesn't feel that great at all.

I have actually removed the LL variant from the guide. So...yeah. Agree that it's a trap.
Rotgut is OP. I am using it XD
Martyr of Innocence is better than Rep DD now because of spell crit. Inc Crit support ends up being one of the better support options overall and with Inc Crit Support you get attack crit capped with Martyr...which is on its own around 30% more damage on hits.

I get plenty of mana sustain from just mana leech and some Recoup. -9 cost on Replica Conq Efficiency too.
Hey Gryph,
I am thinking of trying this build out but the body armour you have on is pretty insane.

How necessary is that for the crit part of this build?

I have never played a COC build before, so I am unsure what the bare bone is to play this build.

I am currently sitting on 22ex, and i am not sure if that is enough looking at the gear and gems
"
sknabi написал:
Hey Gryph,
I am thinking of trying this build out but the body armour you have on is pretty insane.

How necessary is that for the crit part of this build?

I have never played a COC build before, so I am unsure what the bare bone is to play this build.

I am currently sitting on 22ex, and i am not sure if that is enough looking at the gear and gems

Yeah so there's a trick to the chest.

Find one in trade with Offering Effect and one of the crit mods and an open suffix.

craft Suffixes cannot be changed+reforge rare with Crit from harvest. That'll give you the other crit mod. If you're not pick with the base it's not too bad. Mine ran me 35c for the base. cost to 6L (got lucky under 200 fuses) and then 4ex to add crit+extra curse. Chest is probably like 10ex on average investment if you craft it yourself.

Overall though, Attack crit is the most important stat.

Also you *need* ES on hit watcher's eye. Don't worry about getting ES+Life one though as the price is insanely inflated atm because Jungroan is playing a build almost identical to this. Just use the ring+ES on hit Watcher's eye.

22ex will get you a long way. ^^
I guess due to the nature of the build its best to level up until 68 and then switch with all the gear set up, but could be nice to add a disclaimer for people who dont really knows about those stuff in build presentation.

And if you have ways of leveling with part of the build might as well put in it, like maybe using cast on channeling or things like that.
I have used such thing before and it was pretty much ok.

Anyway, leveling is an important part as there are many build where leveling is annoying because you need to respect then to the build and it can be tedious for a lots of people, its easy to get lost sometime
"
Ild_Heim написал:
I guess due to the nature of the build its best to level up until 68 and then switch with all the gear set up, but could be nice to add a disclaimer for people who dont really knows about those stuff in build presentation.

And if you have ways of leveling with part of the build might as well put in it, like maybe using cast on channeling or things like that.
I have used such thing before and it was pretty much ok.

Anyway, leveling is an important part as there are many build where leveling is annoying because you need to respect then to the build and it can be tedious for a lots of people, its easy to get lost sometime

I removed the previous leveling section because it was outdated. I just haven't added/reworked a new one yet. Thanks for reminding me :P

But yes, you should wait until around 68-70 before swapping to Cast on Crit. I have leveled this with self casting VD, EK, and other spells. Spellslinger WAS my go to before nerfs but I think you can still do something with Armageddon or Storm brand slinger.

Or just level as generic minions. I hear that also works. The tree lends itself nicely to generic caster leveling too.
Can I start this build on a 10-15ex budget?
"
V4ldaran написал:
Can I start this build on a 10-15ex budget?

Theoretically, yes. But given Jungroan's video on this just went off a lot of the items are a bit inflated it seems. Specifically the watcher's eye seems to have spiked a bit. Previously was 4-5ex and now is starting around 7-8 as of this afternoon. kekw
Going live in a few minutes, so if you have questions about the build you can come find me on twitch for a while.

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
A note about asenaths, as I used them last league with xplodie chests being a lot harder to craft after ritual is the curse priority. For the auto triggered item curses, the priority is, silly as it seems, alphabetically determined. So flammability > temporal chains in this case and you don't need more than the one extra curse.

Asenaths greatly improved map clear last league for me with this build and made it feel almost as strong as during ritual.
Последняя редакция: Nazgul6969. Время: 20 авг. 2021 г., 7:06:02
"
A note about asenaths, as I used them last league with xplodie chests being a lot harder to craft after ritual is the curse priority. For the auto triggered item curses, the priority is, silly as it seems, alphabetically determined. So flammability > temporal chains in this case and you don't need more than the one extra curse.

Asenaths greatly improved map clear last league for me with this build and made it feel almost as strong as during ritual.

That is an interesting little tidbit about the curse priority. I do like Asenath's quite a lot as well, the only real downside is honestly just losing the glove slot. Gloves give so much in terms of accuracy+dex that's hard to fit elsewhere.

That said, if you can make that up elsewhere then go for it. Boom booms are great. :D

RIP Splodey chests.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация