[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Signarion написал:
"
Tecken1407 написал:

Thank you. Also for watcher eye, is ES hit enough or do i need to find vitality one too?

ES on hit enough.
Here is my current gameplay, facetank a6 Drox T14:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TmTiJfL-_o

Thanks that looks good!
Is there a new POB for 3.15?
"
TheLordofPie написал:
Is there a new POB for 3.15?

https://pastebin.com/dCKYqdnh

Here is something to dissect a bit. basically the direction I am working towards with my character. You can also check my character directly.

Really hope this build get's a come back, loved playing Volatile Dead for over a year
"
Eag1e написал:
Really hope this build get's a come back, loved playing Volatile Dead for over a year

Hey it works and can do the same content as before. It's not as powerful as before (obviously...kekw) and takes some gear prep to get going though. (see POB link above)

The good news is CoC gear is cheap this league.
i found the most broken coc version atm. Its coc ice spear occultist. Im sitting at 30 million sirus dps atm also i only needed essence sap to maintain mana
"
reggie_gakil написал:
i found the most broken coc version atm. Its coc ice spear occultist. Im sitting at 30 million sirus dps atm also i only needed essence sap to maintain mana

Yeah that was strong last league as well. My experiences with it has been that it's expensive af and not very tanky though.
In comparison to this build yes not very tanky indeed but this league i even died with tanky builds
Guide has been updated/cleaned up for 3.15

Removed leveling section and lowlife section as they aren't really relevant anymore.

Will replace the leveling POB tree soon.
Great work Gryphenprey!

I'm running a petrified blood version with your same tree. Using a lot of the stuff I saw on your old char to deal with mana issues:

1) Ring with +3 mana on spell hit
2) Ring with 6% recouped as mana
3) Boot enchant with less cost
4) Replica conq' eff
5) Righteous Decree
6) Lucidity for less mana while channeling
7) Enlightenlvl 4 and mana reservation reduction was required on helm or it would have cost me an aura

Have no mana issues atm, so might try removing some of that stuff and see how much I need it.

Using aquamarine and replica duskdawn instead of freeze immunity, seems to work pretty well. Main problem right now is not stun immune, which can be problematic at times.

Some thoughts:
1) Petrified blood might be a trap, extra damage is nice but you are more squishy.
2) Anom petrified blood is definitely a trap, use normal version. Big increase in survivability when I stopped using it.
3) Reduced mana enchants are definitely the way to go now
4) Rotgut is finally good, wtf
5) enlighten lvl 4 price sucks

Using diamond flask but think cinderswallow with crit is probably just better atm. Diamond flask just doesn't feel that great at all.
Последняя редакция: Klausdawg. Время: 17 авг. 2021 г., 15:30:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация