Australian Test Gateway Feedback (Updated)

Wow. Logged in on the Aussie gateway and was sitting on 30ms in town - not the usual 250 via the US. Gobsmacked! (located in Newcastle NSW, with Optus)

Ran a few areas, played very smooth apart from the occassional very minor lag spike or freeze. Ms up to 150 with big groups of monsters.

Gonna try a Vaal run to experience what it's like to actually see the animation of his big hammer before it hits you :P
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Between 50-60 Ping in Hamilton on Telecom.

This is amazing. Thanks guys, things like this are the reason I supported you guys.
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
All I can say is, bring on those new support packs.

I WILL BUY THEM ALLZZZZZ.

Mate, I think you're quite done buying supporter packs. Leave some for the rest of us! :P
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:

Please leave one for me : )
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Wow! O So smooth and instant. Occasional latency spike but. Does not play like a AAA game, more like an AAAAAAAAAA game.

Also, so refreshing to read <3<3 instead of QQ.

Sadly, this also means that as word gets out, them QQers that claim to have quit POE would come back from their poor experiences in NW and CoS :(

"
Charanjaydemyr написал:

Yeah, all saved up and good to go. Gonna get all them limited edition pets!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Good stuff GGG

Can't wait to try when I get home from work, Playing out of West Auckland, anything under my usual ~250ms is gonna be awesome!
"
Prpnnightmare написал:
Is it a new instance? If you had a prior Slums instance on SG then it may still be connecting there for some reason. Try making a new instance?

I don't think it was that since it was the first time I had logged in today.

Whatever it was, it seems to have resolved itself. Getting 50ms now with occasional spikes. This is great.
22ms here, GC, QLD.
GJ guys.
Warbands IGN: GronkLord
1 Month IGN: FullGronk
stable 50-90ms now, Syd.
Thank you!!!!
Regional NSW here, the numbers seem amazing compared to Singapore- 150 down to 30
Playing for about half an hour so far, it feels somewhat unstable with plenty of signs of desync

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация