Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Gimdornim написал:
"
Krutex90 написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2T-Mr_Iqs

here is simple show case for those interested. Bad map layout tho. Anyway enjoy

Edit : during bursting Baran. I notice my arcane cloak buff is not there since im stand still.. with the buff. The burst will be more insane

Edit 2 : upload new video vs Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N0Wxbl1QR8

Interesting! I used to run Vaal cold snap in trigger wand to generate frenzy charge in both mapping and boss fights. Warlord gloves can also roll +1 maximum frenzy I think. I tried SB with "minimal" changes(runebinder, chest gems) in heists and it's surprisingly viable. The skill suits the league mechanism very well - you can actually cast it before door opens and hide. To make the map clear on par with my arc setup though I'll have to change more than that, especially in fully juiced delirium maps.

Just a curious thing: I saw you ditched shield and got another 1h. How's the change in survivability in harder contents? Like, in situations where you'll get hit a lot due to the sheer mob densities.

Also, you might want to consider adding conversion to scale explosion chest :)

I strongly believe the clear is much better once you fully switch to the SB set up (i.e Brand Cluster , brand notable etc)

Of cause when you ditch shield to go dual wield you trade off with some survivability but for me it is worthwile (i believe the build only die to one-shot stuff, rarely swarm by mobs as those will be clear instantly), as im using flesh offering, DPS gain (since we gain cast speed) and also movement speed, for more zoom2... and we can automate more spell (another set of trigger spell setup), for boss fight i.e Uber Elder, Sirus, etc.. this is more on mechanical, of coz with shield and recover on block helps a lot, but once you know the mechanic and able to burst down the boss faster... it is not an issue at all.
"
Krutex90 написал:
i believe the build only die to one-shot stuff, rarely swarm by mobs as those will be clear instantly

I meant 100% delirium in particular :) Even with explosion I can't seem to clear efficiently, especially with double beyond. Thanks for the reply by the way! Now I'm more motivated to try a full-fledged SB setup.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 10 нояб. 2020 г., 23:04:44
Hey everyone. Firstly, thanks for the guide, and for all the helpful discussion in this thread. This is only my second league, and the first where I'm not going in blind, and following the advice here I've been able to successfully complete my atlas + A8 Sirus thus far.

I do have one question regarding cluster jewels though. I notice in both the linked PoB build and my own, a cluster jewel setup seems to be a net loss in DPS and health in PoB’s summary. Obviously, it picks up a few hundred mana, more mana regen, block, flask effectiveness, chaos resist, and power charges in the deal. Is this generally worth the tradeoff? Sorry if this is addressed somewhere in the thread. I've tried to search, but given the length I may be missing it somewhere in there.

I ask because I’ve recently gotten ahold of a Thread of Hope with the correct ring size, and before sinking the currency into the appropriate cluster, I want to get a better sense of what I’d be gaining and giving up in that transition. The combined effect on defenses seems like it could be worth the hit to listed DPS. Any feedback from folks with experience is appreciated.

Also, I notice in the guide’s linked PoB, according to the Combat Buffs field in the Calcs sheet there seems to be some source of inspiration charges. Where are these coming from? I’m guessing this is what’s bumping Arc’s crit chance so much in the Main Skill panel?

Thanks again for the quality discussion. I’ve picked up a lot by checking back in on this thread every so often.
"
MadChickins написал:
https://youtu.be/Qd-1DEUVBzk
Here's a video of me taking him on with 4k hp and 10k mana. 6000 mana regen and 50% MoM. It's fine to go more mana and mana regen over life. 40-50% is enough imo I got to level 98 very quickly and I almost hit level 99 if I didn't quit the league so early last season. 60% or more seems like maybe you wont be able to fully maximize on the ehp pool.
A thing to note is that mana regen is an extremely important stat for MoM users stacking 40% and above. It ties directly with your damage and life resource so dont ignore it.
Armor and evasion can be 8gn9red you're not getting much from those.

Nice video! :) I've used some currency (quite a lot actually omo) to up my MoM by an extra 10%, and upped my mana regen to peak at 6k, and am yet to test it out in maps.

Also, as recommended in this build, I put wave of conviction and tempest shield in my helmet to be triggered when damage taken, I used to have conductivity to be triggered in my wand because I had a spell cascade support in my wand, now I've changed to a wand without the spell cascade support so I need spell cascade gem to support my mana regen. Question is, is conductivity better than wave of conviction to decrease enemies' lightning resistance? If so, I will replace wave of conviction with conductivity in my helmet.
"
MadChickins написал:
Here's a video of me taking him on with 4k hp and 10k mana. 6000 mana regen and 50% MoM. It's fine to go more mana and mana regen over life. 40-50% is enough imo I got to level 98 very quickly and I almost hit level 99 if I didn't quit the league so early last season. 60% or more seems like maybe you wont be able to fully maximize on the ehp pool.
A thing to note is that mana regen is an extremely important stat for MoM users stacking 40% and above. It ties directly with your damage and life resource so dont ignore it.

Nice video! Thanks for sharing!
What u think about putting healthy mind next to mystic bulwark? Or maybe normal jewel with life/mana and resistances and mana regen will be better against healthy mind?
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
What u think about putting healthy mind next to mystic bulwark? Or maybe normal jewel with life/mana and resistances and mana regen will be better against healthy mind?

Use healthy mind if you have enough life left after putting it in as the guide says. Before that you can use whatever jewel you want. To determine how much is enough, you should take into consideration how much "damage taken from mana before life" you currently have.

* Mind over Matter gives 30%
* Cloak of Defiance or Shaper armour gives 10%
* Watcher's eye with clarity mod gives 10%

For example, 3500 life with 50% MoM is effectively 7000, as long as you have mana.

edit. it's actually a good place to put brutal restraint if you roll a good one. 8 notables and lots of dex.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 11 нояб. 2020 г., 7:06:35
Hmmm, hard choice, but probably i dont understand what excatly it means for my character:

"Increases and Reductions to Life in Radius are Transformed to apply to Mana at 200% of their value"

I got 30% MoM, i got 4,2k Life and 4,8k Mana
It's good time to put this gem?
"
Kenshiro92 написал:
Hmmm, hard choice, but probably i dont understand what excatly it means for my character:

"Increases and Reductions to Life in Radius are Transformed to apply to Mana at 200% of their value"

I got 30% MoM, i got 4,2k Life and 4,8k Mana
It's good time to put this gem?

For example, on cruel preparation you see that it gives 10% life and 5% resistance. With the jewel it will instead give 20% mana and 5% resistance. The total life increase in the radius of the jewel socket is 38% on your tree, so that translates to 76% mana after socketing the jewel, which should boost your damage by a lot.

However, you originally have 170% increase life on your tree. After socketing the jewel you will only have 132%(you lost 38%). So your maximum life will roughly become 4.2k * (1 + 1.32) / (1 + 1.7) = 3.6k. With 30% MoM it means your effective life pool is around 5.2k. If you have yet to reach T14~T16 maps maybe this is enough, but you'll probably die from time to time. You should increase %MoM or find other sources of increase life.

For reference, with 40% MoM your effective life pool would be 6k. With 50% it would be 7.2k. So it's a good idea to at least get the cloak or watcher's eye. To get an idea of how MoM is helping us surviving against big hits:

This is assuming that the hit would take away all your mana.

Try to unlink clarity in your shield from support gems.

Also, I saw you have very good spell crit chance on both your wand and shield, and that you're using Ungil's Harmony, which gives lots of critical chance. The original version of this build uses controlled destruction in place of chain support for arc, because the damage with it is higher, but it reduces spell crit chance by a lot, and we need to crit once in a while to proc Elemental Overload. With your current gears you might be able to switch to controlled destruction and still proc EO reliable. Try for yourself.
Последняя редакция: Gimdornim. Время: 11 нояб. 2020 г., 11:46:32
"
bananacandy98 написал:
"
MadChickins написал:

Nice video! :) I've used some currency (quite a lot actually omo) to up my MoM by an extra 10%, and upped my mana regen to peak at 6k, and am yet to test it out in maps.

Also, as recommended in this build, I put wave of conviction and tempest shield in my helmet to be triggered when damage taken, I used to have conductivity to be triggered in my wand because I had a spell cascade support in my wand, now I've changed to a wand without the spell cascade support so I need spell cascade gem to support my mana regen. Question is, is conductivity better than wave of conviction to decrease enemies' lightning resistance? If so, I will replace wave of conviction with conductivity in my helmet.

Wave of Conviction is better because curse (Conductivity) effectiveness is reduced on Shaper/Sirus and, to a lesser extent, other bosses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация