[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Also got an Vitality and Discipline on hit Watcher's Eye, but I am just starting the built and only done Theorycrafting it. If finished, it should be around 600k damage per VD. Not as good as before, but still more than enough for me.

No Problems with mana really with the cluster and the -9 cost jewel (Although I specced a little into mana, due to Level 84 and having all auras with Enlighten 4 active)

One thing which is strange is, that even with crit chest and all the spell crit nodes on the tree, Increased critical strikes is still the best dps support gem for me :D

So far loving it, like last league. Still contemplating whether I use crit chest or Inpulsa. The shock immunity is nice nowadays.
Will you update the PoB? ^^ Cant wait to try it out
"
Signarion написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

You can always try taking Mind Drinker for generic mana leech or change large cluster to Overlord+Fuel the Fight for fortify+Mana leech.

To test if the mana leech will work for you, you can always wear the Peregrine to test. Has big accuracy+leech.

Thank you.
And what about a strong reduction in damage to bosses? I killed a5 Sirius for 5 minutes

From what I can see, your attack rate is around 12 (Missing hot head jewel and coordination notable) and your effective crit chance on cyclone is 88.11%.

If you switch out Woke fire pen for inc crit, your dps should be better IMO. Also, try and get near 100% hit chance with cyclone (96%atm)
"
Waemiwi написал:

If you switch out Woke fire pen for inc crit, your dps should be better IMO. Also, try and get near 100% hit chance with cyclone (96%atm)

Could you throw me a PoB setting in which Inc Crit gives more damage than Fire Pen?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Последняя редакция: Signarion. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 4:22:29
"
Signarion написал:
"
Waemiwi написал:

Could you throw me a PoB setting in which Inc Crit gives more damage than Fire Pen?

Sure:

https://pastebin.com/JfV80x06

5k more dmg on Volatile. But that is not really what I meant. The inc crit also does "buff" your cyclone, for more Cast on Crit proccs, whereas the woke fire pen does nothing imo :) (effective crit on cyclone goes up from 88% to 96%; if you could get more hit chance it would even go up higher)

Maybe I am wrong here, but to me, the low hit and crit chance seems to lower your effective dps.
Will you try out eldrich battery + MoM setup with devouring helmet?
"
Waemiwi написал:

Maybe I am wrong here, but to me, the low hit and crit chance seems to lower your effective dps.

Thanks.
At the moment, I'm just looking for gloves with good accuracy and saving money for Bottled Faith

"
Tecken1407 написал:

This setup greatly reduces the survival rate
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Последняя редакция: Signarion. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 5:00:20
"
Signarion написал:
"
Waemiwi написал:

Thanks.
At the moment, I'm just looking for gloves with good accuracy and saving money for Bottled Faith

"
Tecken1407 написал:

Hit+Crit Chance on Cyclone multiplicatively boosts DPS output. Or reduces it. 10/10 would recommend getting 100% (or as close to possible) on both stats.

As for the MoM+EB Diadem plan...

Not needed at all. The mana issue was easily solved for me. Mana Leech and Essence Glutton takes care of that soundly.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Signarion написал:
"
Waemiwi написал:

Thanks.

"
Tecken1407 написал:

Hit+Crit Chance on Cyclone multiplicatively boosts DPS output. Or reduces it. 10/10 would recommend getting 100% (or as close to possible) on both stats.

As for the MoM+EB Diadem plan...

Not needed at all. The mana issue was easily solved for me. Mana Leech and Essence Glutton takes care of that soundly.

Thank you. Also for watcher eye, is ES hit enough or do i need to find vitality one too?
"
Tecken1407 написал:

Thank you. Also for watcher eye, is ES hit enough or do i need to find vitality one too?

ES on hit enough.
Here is my current gameplay, facetank a6 Drox T14:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TmTiJfL-_o
Последняя редакция: Signarion. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 7:11:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация